What is a cookie ?
The information stored by cookies, for a limited period, relate in particular to the pages visited, the advertisements you've clicked, the type of browser you are using, the information you have entered on a site so that you avoid enter them again. This information is sometimes attached to your IP address.
Cookies are small text files that are placed and stored on your computer, smartphone or other device optimized for Internet, when you visit a website. Very helpful, Cookies allow a website to recognize you signal your visit on a particular page and bring you as an additional service: improve your browsing experience, securing your connection or adaptation of the contents of a page to your interests.
Types of cookies deposited by the platform:
- Cookies for storing : your user preferences, display settings, and drives that you use to help you navigate on your next visit to our website.
The validity of these cookies is 7 days.
- Cookies Statistics : cookies used to establish traffic analysis statistics from which the contents of our website are improved based on the success of a particular page with our visiteurs.afin tailor our site requests of our visitors, we measure the number of visits, number of pages and the visitor activity on the "Site" and how often they return.
The validity of these cookies is: 6 months
Your choices cookie
Depending on the browser, you will have the following options: accept or reject cookies from all sources or from a given program or display a message asking your permission each time a cookie is placed on your terminal.
You can choose to accept the filing of cookies on your device and reverse this decision at any time by changing the settings of your browser.
To express or retrace your choice, refer to the help menu or in the section dedicated to your browser. For exemple :
- Internet ExplorerTM: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- SafariTM: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- ChromeTM: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- FirefoxTM: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- OperaTM: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
access and right to object
According to French law Informatique et Libertés of 6 January 1978, you have a right to object and access the data.
Warning : the fact of preventing the deposition of cookie to your device does not remove the ads displayed on the content you see online. Your refusal does is block the adaptation of these ads to your interests, such as deducted from your clickstream.
For better knowledge and control cookies from all sources and not just those of our website are on your connection terminal, please visit Youronlinechoices , published by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France (IAB).
NB : If your device is used by several people or has multiple Internet browsers, it is possible that some choices of your cookie-related choices are not taken into account permanently, or because you used a different browser or because a third party has modified the settings of your browser. We are not able to prevent these external elements or to guarantee the sustainability of the choices you initially expressed.